Preparer your taxes online, but not alone.
With a computer and email you can do your taxes from home.
- Fill up a small information form.
- We open an portal for you.
- You will receive an email with easy to follow steps to download all paper needs to complete your taxes.
- We contact you to refine details.
- Sign and pay electronically.
- We send it to IRS for acceptance.
- You can save or print your copies at home.
spanish version here
Scams Targeting Taxpayers
Child Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit
For 2018, the maximum credit has increased and the income threshold at which the credit begins to phase out has increased. Each child must have a Social Security number before the due date of your 2018 return (including extensions) to be claimed as a qualifying child for the child tax credit or additional child tax credit.
Credit for Other Dependents
A new credit of up to $500 may be available for each dependent who does not qualify for the child tax credit.
La deducción de exención personal eliminada
Las deducciones de exención personal para usted, su cónyuge o sus dependientes se han eliminado a partir del 31 de diciembre de 2017 y antes del 1 de enero de 2026.
Personal Exemption Deduction Eliminated
Personal exemption deductions for yourself, your spouse, or your dependents have been eliminated beginning after December 31, 2017, and before January 1, 2026.